07 December 2021

Pains and trials

 I had an amazing visit by an old friend Gnomey, what with lockdown, health and both of our schedules, it's the first time in over 6 years she had been to my house. It was also the first time she met my fiance!

Personal stuff aside it has been great to *have* to put my foot up so I managed to catch up with my website and throw together some stuff for the CCSF.

For those interested, I'm currently downloading and racing to learn screen capture software so that I can put up my first video wolfling/feral run!

No promises as to the schedule, but I will release a video as soon as a can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Committees and Comformity

 So I went to the AGM of our allotment association for the first time in the four years we've had allotments there. To be fair there has...